Thursday 28 March 2013

Beer Break!

Congratulations to my wife, Cyndi, she's now a qualified naturopath. Today's blog is going to have to be a seriously short one as I've been forced to drink celebratory beer from the minute I got home from Townsville and now this keyboard seems to have a life of it's own. I don't even know why I'm drinking, I should be working hard in my brand new role of press secretary and social media director. The first few weeks at uni have certainly highlighted that today's journalist needs to have the skills to produce content for a whole range of media, not just newspapers.  Social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook are ideal platforms to promote a small business, I just need to convince her that the best way to promote her business is to buy that new camera I want...

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I can see that a new camera will be of infinite benefit to Cyndi's new business.

    ReplyDelete