Friday 22 March 2013

Blogging revamp..

I've been reviewing the viewing figures for my uni blog this week and they're not looking very healthy. I'm not sure if I'm losing readers as the blogging novelty wears off and my classmates stop checking out each others blogs, or if it's because my blog posts are too boring!

In an effort to spice things up, I've redesigned look of the page, using page breaks to shorten each individual story so they appear neater when viewed (well, I think so anyway). I also plan to make the posts shorter but post more frequently, with more day-to-day content rather than trying to write articles.

My other plan is to link theses blogs to my personal Facebook page to increase my potential audience. I'll try this approach for a while and see how that goes. If any one has other suggestions, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment