Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Brief Campus Tour

After five hours in the music lab, I'm really not sure my techno track is any further advanced than it was last week. I add a new bit and it sounds OK, but then I play it with what I've already got and it sounds...less OK. A lot less OK. Will.I.am and The Black Eyed Peas won't be worried that's for sure.

Today I thought I'd add some photos to the blog to show any non-JCU readers around the campus. There's no photo of the Nursing Block where I have political science and music media lectures, just imagine a pile of ugly bricks and you're there.


The School of Creative Arts.
The front door of my torture chamber (not just visual media, the sound labs are in there too).
The entrance to the Eddie Koiki Mabo Library.
I've no idea what this building is or what happens in there.

The Multi Media Journalism building.

No comments:

Post a Comment