Wednesday 17 April 2013

Experimenting with Google Maps: Innisfail

Marie wanted us taking photographs this week so I thought I'd try combining a Google map with some iPhone photos I took yesterday. I originally just put the photos onto the map but they looked too small so I decided to add them to the post with a few extras photos too.


Crocodile water fountain, Warrina Lakes


Model train tracks at Warrina Lakes, Innisfail

View of the lake, Warrina Lakes

You'd think a sign wouldn't be needed looking at the colour of the water, Warrina Lakes

Windmill, Warrina Lakes

The Shire Hall, Innisfail

The Catholic Church, Innisfail
(I had one without the ute but liked this one better)
Waterfront down near the Johnstone River, Innisfail

Anzac Memorial, Innisfail

Anzac Memorial, Innisfail

Anzac Memorial, Innisfail

Boats on the Johnstone River, Innisfail
(The owner of the fishing rod also had a dog that was angrily telling me to go away)

The Canecutter Statue, Innisfail

The Jubilee Bridge

Looking west along Edith Street, Innisfail

Innisfail Court House
The Chinese Temple on Owen Street, Innisfail

The Chinese Temple on Owen Street, Innisfail

The Chinese Temple on Owen Street, Innisfail

Rankin St, Innisfail

Innisfail's Water Tower on Mourilyan Road






View Innisfail Photo Tour in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment